Seamless Hexagon Mother Of Pearl Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom Shell Tile MOPSL102
Natural Mother of pearl tile, it is called shell tile, seashell tile, shell mosaic. Mother of pearl tiles are 100% natural products that coming from the natural shell, no industrial waste or energy were used in manufacturing the beautiful shell mosaic tile, thus qualifying as green products.
Besides fresh water mother of pearl shell, MyBuildingShop offers black lip shell, gold lip shell, abalone shell, penguin shell, oyster pen shell mosaic tile.
In regards to the color, MyBuildingShop offers natural white shell mosaic, natural black mother of pearl tile, natural yellow gold shell tile, dying blue shell mosaic tile, pink mother of pearl shell tile, gray shell mosaic etc.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: MIX (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.