Seamless Groutless Abalone Shell Mosaic Mother of Pearl Kitchen Backsplash Wall Tile MOP2208273
Gorgeous New Zealand Abalone Shell Mosaic Mother of pearl tile, it's one of the most luxurious shell tile. Abalone shell tile mix clor green, blue, purple and brown. Luxury shell tiles stand out for their enchanted, glittering appearance. The mosaic tile's multicolored flecks and pearlescent sheens reflect light and give rooms a reflective quality. The ideal sumptuous setting to make small rooms, such powder rooms or dark kitchens, appear larger. Shell mosaics work well in a range of indoor settings. Tiles are a common option for accent walls and backsplashes, and they can be used alone or in combination with other tiles. Shell mosaics can be used to give your walls an opulent, ocean-inspired look.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: 20 (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.