Natural mix Dying Mother Of Pearl Shell Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom Tile MOPSL003
This mother of pearl tile is mix natural sea shell with dying shell mosaic.
The shiny luster of these shell tiles brings a translucent and enticing appearance wherever installed. The iridescent mother of pearl tiles create this appealing kaleidoscope pattern shell tile that is timeless and neutral to fit many designs from classic to contemporary. The kaleidoscope pattern is combined with the exotic look of natural shell beauty to bring taste and richness to a design. Luxury shell tiles are characterized by their enchanting, shiny appearance. The flecks of different colors and pearlescent sheens in tile pick up light and add reflection to spaces. This is the perfect opulent backdrop to enlarge small spaces such as powder rooms or dark kitchens. Shell mosaics are suitable for a variety of indoor applications.
Tiles are a common option for accent walls and backsplashes, and they can be used alone or in combination with other tiles. Shell mosaics can be used to give your walls an opulent, ocean-inspired look.
*This is a groutless tile, so it doesn't need to be grouted in between each chip. Before applying adhesive, sheets can be set side by side to determine the optimum joins. Alternatively, a thin grout line can be used to fill in the spaces between each 11.8" × 11.8" sheet.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: MIX (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.