Natural Ancient Old Boat Wood Tile Backsplash 3D Pattern Panel Wooden Mosaic Wall Tiles DQ021
Natural wood has been an integral part of home design for centuries. The warmth and style wood lends a space used to be incomparable until the advent of realistic wood-look tiles. However, there is an authenticity to real wood that is unique. Structured, architectural tiles made from wood add the same natural warmth to your space in a manageable and easy-to-install material. MyBuildingShop offers different varieties of wood tiles that offer different looks and installation processes.
All of wood mosaic tiles form MyBuildingShop are made of natural wood raw materials. It's real wood tile, NOT wood look tile.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: Blend (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.