Gray Stone Blue Glass Mosaic Tile Kitchen Backsplash SGMT602 Bathroom Shower Wall Tile
Originally, mosaics were assembled from small, hand-cut pieces of stone, glass, or ceramic set in mortar to create a pattern or picture. Glass mosaics first appeared in Egypt 3,500 years ago, traveled to Greece and India, then on to the Byzantine Empire and the West. Their lustrous beauty was prized for its decorative impact, as shown in St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice.
From a design perspective, glass mosaic tiles provide wonderful opportunities to play with color, whether subdued neutrals or bold brights. They show off plenty of special effects, too, from “hammered” metallics to matte sea glass to textural treatments that mimic variegated stone or woven fabric. Glass mosaic tiles offer so much variety today, you can really put your own stamp on a room.
But glass mosaic tile is more than just a pretty face. In terms of performance, livability, and hygiene, it offers an impervious surface that inhibits mold, mildew, and bacteria. And more good news: As demand and improvements in manufacturing have made the style options soar, they’ve also brought prices down. So how do you choose? Shop around, bring samples home, read our guide—and you’re on your way.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: MIX (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.