Breeze Silver Glass Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom Shower Wall Tile CGMT09201
Breeze Silver glass mosaic tiles reflect light brilliantly and create an eye-catching style from every angle. These 1x1 silver and gray color glass mosaics are stunning showpieces that will bring a modern touch to any room. Using glass tile is an easy and versatile way to make your room sparkle. The glossy finish captures the light and add a classy, iridescent spin to any project. This tile promises to give a modern edge to an otherwise traditional design. The glass is strong and resistant to chemicals, making these tiles highly durable for almost any room in your home. It offers countless design possibilities in kitchens as well as bathrooms and commercial settings. Low maintenance and easy clean of glass tile will make your life so much easier.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: 15 (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.