White Abalone Mother of Pearl Shell Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Tiles MOP110305
A tasteful style of our Abalone tile will bring joy to your home. Unique, exquisite design marries natural materials and simple square tile forms to achieve an opulent elegant look. A perfect match of neutral white, beige seashell shades and bright rainbow-like chips creates an eye-popping appeal for any of your interior designs. Unique pearl texture exposes a fresh ocean feel while a soft sheen of this glossy tile adds spaciousness and light even to dim rooms. Each sheet is laid on a mesh back to simplify the installation process. Natural shell tiles are easy to maintain and durable enough to be applied to numerous surfaces. Use these marvelous white wall tiles to establish a central point of your project or apply on low traffic floors. Besides that, it makes captivating accent pieces if installed as decorative walls, feature boards, mirror frames, and backsplashes.
Sheet Size: 300X300 (MM)
Chip Size: MIX (MM)
1. Each sheet of this tile is approximately 1 sq ft (12 inch * 12 inch) per sheet
2. Mesh mounted on high quality fiber glass
4. Easy installation of your mosaic tile projects
1. Impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue
2. Great on floors and walls
3. Most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications
All products will be packed carefully (bubble wrapped or wrapped in paper) with carton before shipping to avoid any damaged during transport,
please be assured about that issue. Also, products will be shipped with DHL air express so that the customer can receive his package earlier.
All products will be shipped in 5 business days if the products are being in stock. For custom made products, it takes 7-15 business days for production.
1. Sea shipment - Door to door delivery with NO tax/ duty, it takes 35-45 business days.
2. Air shipment - You will be charged tax/ duty by local custom when the products arrived, it takes 7-10 business days.
1. Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2. Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic
3. Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position
4. Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified
5. Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.